Looking for a great blog to guest post on? We accept content about marketing, saas, SEO, entrepreneurship, startups, business, product management, and education.
Contribute to the HitUponViews. We love to showcase great content by authors in our space, but we have some guidelines to follow. Read these carefully as we will not respond to submissions that don’t adhere to these restrictions.
Topics We Cover
We are a software company with entrepreneurial bones. Our team is comprised of product experts, designers, engineers, startup junkies, marketing enthusiasts and everything that goes along with that. Here is a shortlist of topics we like:
- Content Marketing
- Product Management
- Project Management
- User Interface/Design
No-No’s Topics Are: adult, dating, gaming, gambling, black-hat, deals, scams
You can write your guest post in just about any format you like, but here are some we’re partial to:
- How To’s
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Personal Experiences
These things that probably go without saying, but to be ultra-clear, here is a list.
1. – Only original, unpublished work
Please don’t submit articles already published on your blog or elsewhere. We will check and if it’s not original we will reject it.
2. – Be data driven, keep it relevant and highlight the insights
We won’t publish the ‘same-old-same-old’. Take a look at past posts on the Markup Hero blog and see how you can contribute something unique.
3. – Readable, casual, fluent and of course error-free
Your content must be written in high-level, error-free and fluent English. Please run it through Gammarly or equivalent. And use proper article structure with engaging headings and subheadings.
4. – Don’t make it “promotional”
Please don’t include promotional content or or spammy links to your product or service. You do get a dofollow link, but make it fit nicely into the article. Content should be useful and compelling to the reader – not simple self serving.
5. – Give facts, examples and experiences
Back up your article with data or personal experience, not just unfounded opinions.
6. – Make it practical, useful, and actionable
People want to read the content they can benefit from, not just be told at a high level what they don’t know. Give them useful and practical information they can put into action right away.
7. – Use screenshots, images and graphics
Include images; screenshots are great (obviously), but please include imagery that helps tell the story. Don’t use generic overused images, customize them using Canva or something. Infographics are cool too!
Links & Other Requirements
Links must be contextual obviously not random or irrelevant and follow these restrictions.
- You may add 1 dofollow link to your own business
- Include roughly 2-3 dofollow links to supporting content (high quality) sites per 1000 words in the body of the article
- Include at least 1 link to another article on the HitUponViews
- Cite sources for images used if not original or owned
- Minimum 1500 words
- We review all links included for quality and may remove if it’s competitive, not relevant or forced
- We review overall quality, make edits, and reserve the right to reject altogether if the quality is very poor
If you’re interested in contributing to the Markup Hero blog, please adhere to the above guidelines and submit a pitch overview or completed draft.
ALERT: We now REQUIRE that you pick a topic from our approved article titles and target keywords from this list.
Unfortunately, we can’t respond to every submission. But we promise to respond to your request within 5 days whether we accept your guest post or not.