Smartphones are like portable consoles that let you access thousands of apps and services from the palm of your hand. And with 5G technology set to be rolled out in India, smartphones are set to get even smarter.
As telecommunication companies ready themselves to launch 5G services, mobile manufacturers have gone a step ahead. All major brands have already launched 5G handsets in India. These latest mobile phones are priced keeping the budget user in mind.
Once 5G services are up and running, there will be a paradigm shift in the way you us your phone. Faster speed and connectivity will also change the way apps and software are designed. Thus, it makes perfect sense for you to invest in a 5G phone under Rs. 15,000 now.
For the best deals on all the latest mobile phones, you can shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Here are some key advantages of 5G smartphones:
- Higher download speeds
- Lower latency rates and quick access to large files
- 5G is a more efficient technology than the previous generation 4G
- Higher network capacity
Let’s look at the best 5G phones under Rs. 15,000 available in India today:
Redmi Note 10T
- Smooth 6.5-inch FHD+ touchscreen display with 2400x1080p resolution
- Screen with 90 Hz refresh rate
- Powerful MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor integrated to an Octa-core CPU
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage
- Rear triple-camera powered with AI
- Huge 5,000 mAh battery for all-day entertainment
Oppo A53s 5G
- Ultra-slim design with a 6.52-inch touch display and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 700 MT6833 processor integrated to an Octa-core CPU
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- Operates on a fully customized ColorOS UI based on Android 11
- Rear triple-camera with AI and image stabilisation
- 6.5-inch IPS punch hole LCD touch display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Octa-core CPU with MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor
- Runs on Android 11 and Realme UI
- 5,000mAh battery makes you free from frequent charging
- Peak variant features 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage
Poco M3 Pro
- Dazzling 6.5-inch FHD+ touch display with 1080p resolution
- Snappy MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage
- Triple rear camera setup (48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP) with HDR and panorama mode
- Extended use 5,000 mAh battery
Realme 8 5G
- Supports multiple 5G bands with SA and NSA architecture
- Sleek design with 6.5-inch FHD+ screen
- Popping display with 90Hz refresh rate and 1080p resolution
- Monstrous 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage
- 5,000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging
Realme Narzo 30 5G
- Works on multiple 5G bands on SA and NSA architecture
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor integrated with an Octa-core CPU
- Realme Narzo 30 5G comes with 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage
- 5,000 mAh battery for prolonged use
Redmi Note 10S 5G
- 6.43-inch super AMOLED screen display
- Rear quad-camera setup (64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP) with AI
- Powerful 5,000 mAh battery with 33W rapid charging
- Peak variant features 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage
- Excellent online gaming experience with low latency rate
Remember, you can avail yourself of the best deals and get your favourite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing you’re the latest mobile phones
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best 5G phone under Rs. 15,000 in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once. Use your EMI Network Card to make your payment as it has its benefits. If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, don’t worry. You can apply online by visiting their official website or offline by visiting your nearest store.
SUMMARY: 5G will revolutionize the way you use your smartphone. These latest mobile phones will have lightning-fast data transfers and strong network connectivity wherever you go. It is prudent to invest in a technology that enables quicker transmission of data than the current 4G technology. The Indian government has also planned to make 5G services available soon in every corner of the country. If you are looking for a 5G phone under Rs. 15,000 there are latest mobile phones from all major brands that you can choose from.