Do you know the first thing one notices in someone else? Even though it differs from person to person, most of the time, it is the hair. The luscious strands catch the eyes first. This is one of the reasons why we always pay attention to our hairstyle.
As we grow old, everything about us goes through constant changes. This includes our personality as well as the way we look. Similarly, there is no one whose hair remains the same. Even these strands evolve along with us.
The changes are even more dynamic in case you are a woman—the hairstyle as well as the length of the hair changes with time and mood.
Styling Your Hair
Styling your hair can be a difficult job at times. It depends upon a lot of things. A lot of thoughts go into the process of styling your hair. Keeping aside the products that are going to be used for styling, some other factors that your style depends on are:
- The shape of your face
- The color of your hair
- Your skin type
- Your personality
- Your profession
- The quality of your hair
As the hairstylist puts in so much effort and time to make sure that all these factors are ticked off while styling your hair, the cost behind the entire process can vary from person to person. Not only does the process cost a lot, but the styling hair products are also expensive.
The hair and its quality differ from person to person. Similarly, the way of taking care of your hair, as well as the products related to the process of doing so, also varies from person to person.
If you have straight hair, you should use mild shampoo. And always remember to use a good conditioner after washing your hair. This will prevent them from tangling. It can be easy for straight hair to develop split ends. This is why you should trim it often.
If you have curly hair, or if you have professionally gotten them curled, you should take extra care to make sure that your beautiful curls stay in position till the end of the day.
How often should you wash your hair curly or straight? You cannot use the same method for these two different styles. How you take care of your curly hair is different from how you take care of your straight hair.
You can use shampoos that are specifically manufactured for curly hair. Use a diffuser to dry them. This will enhance your curls and make them last longer.
Quick And Easy Hairstyles For Women With Long And Short Hair
If you were looking for some easy hairstyles that could make your life better, we have got you covered. Here are some simple and easy hairstyle for short and long hair:
1. Sleek Back Pony
Celebrities spotted: Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian
- If you have curly or wavy hair, start by ironing them flat from the roots to the ends
- Apply a mild and light gel at the hairline
- Brush your hair with a smooth brush to make it look “sleek”
- Use the brush to make sure that you have tamed all your baby hair
- Secure the hair in a ponytail while making sure that they are tightly tied
- Keep smoothing them till you find absolutely no bumps
2. Bobby Pins Stacked
Celebrities spotted: Emma Watson, Kylie Jenner
- Detangle your hair
- Brush them and put them in whichever position you want (side swept, middle part, side part)
- Secure the position with multiple bobby pins stacked one after the other
3. Sleek Top Knot
Celebrities spotted: Zendaya, Dania Ramirez
- You may use a straightener to straighten your hair if they aren’t straight
- Apply a mild and light gel at the hairline
- Brush your hair thoroughly to make it look “sleek”
- Use the smooth brush to make sure that all your baby hair has been put into place
- Pull your hair at the top of the head and make a bun
- Secure the bun tightly with a hair tie and pins
- Use more gel if needed
4. Half Up And Half Down
Celebrities spotted: Bella Hadid, Camila Mendes
- Detangle your hair thoroughly
- From the crown of the head, section your hair into two parts
- Hold the top part up and make it into a bun
- Leave the bottom half of your hair open
- Brush the half-down part to make sure there are no tangles formed in the process
5. Wavy Locks
Celebrities spotted: Katy Perry, Nicole Kidman
- Curl your hair if they are straight by dividing them into sections and twisting them over a straightener
- Make loose curls one by one
- Brush them after the process of curling is done to make them look like beach waves
6. Messy Bun
Celebrities spotted: Jennifer Lopez, Zendaya
- Gather your hair together and tie them into a ponytail
- Holding your hair tie in one hand, start scrunching your pony at the bottom of the hair into a bun
- Make sure it does not look neat
- Loosen several parts of the hair
- Secure the bun in position with pins
7. 90’s Flat Twist Hairstyle
Celebrities spotted: Normani, Beyonce
- Brush your hair and detangle them
- Section the top part of the scalp into as many sections as you want
- Twist each section and secure them with either a cute clip or bobby pins tightly at the top of your crown
When someone changes their hairstyle, it seems like their personality has changed; that is how much your hair affects your presence. A lot of hairstyles keep evolving from time to time. You may have liked the styling of Dora the Explorer as a kid. But as a grown-up, you may want to experiment with some ark unlock hairstyles from the famous game.
Doing your hair right and having a good hair day can be challenging at times. But if you are a busy soul or just feeling too lazy, you can add these hairstyles that are mentioned above to your list. They take very less time and can hold up for the entire day if secured properly.